Lost Hunters Sanctum
Sign in to follow this  
OniHunter

I shall make my introduction

Greetings all! My name is Scott and I am the creator and root admin of Lost Hunters Sanctum. My old board name was Bovine13 from the old Lair days. You may also recognize a few others as some founding members are using their established names.  This board was never meant to compete with, discredit, or take away from any other Predator related sites or forums. That is not what this forum is about. This is just simply another place for the fandom to come and get their Predator fix.

We the Lost Hunters have put a lot of time into this hobby, ran together at many conventions as you may have seen on Youtube, and have done countless projects together. We care a lot about the franchise, the hobby, and we hope you all share the same passion. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to reconnecting with old hunters and meeting new ones. I am very excited for the future and I look forward to watching what everyone creates here.

Cheers!

• Upvote 7

We're finally home Scott!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking on this tremendous task. As you so eloquently put it: WONDER NO MORE

I'm  home amongst my peers. So stoked to reconnect  with the old hunters and excited to meet new ones!

Lem

Edited by Brownronin69
  • Upvote 4

HOME!

man it's good to be back. I can't wait to meet all old and new family members to come. I've missed the brotherhood. I plan on putting a Pred together so keep your eyes peeled. 

To family!

cheers

Mike aka Morbius.

• Upvote 3

Beyond pumped for this new hunt Scott!! Fresh start for everyone. Thank you brother. Looking forward to the now and future with this pack of hunters. The jungle is more than ready. 

• Upvote 3

Money has allowed me to get back into my p2..was on the lair for few years but started getting alot of scammers on it so stopped...got directed to this one from mike studholme after gettingbadvice on tri laser up grade..look forward to many years on here...looks great what ive looked into so far..ive attached my wearable p2 mask my wolf bio is getting led to laser upgrade..thnk you scott

Screenshot_2018-03-24-16-27-27.png