Lost Hunters Sanctum
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Winston

Thanks for keeping Predator Alive!

Hey all, 

Just wanted to write a note to everybody here on behalf of the entire Winston family. Thanks for keeping Predator alive and long live Lost Hunters Sanctum. I know my dad Stan Winston would have given his blessing as well!

With appreciation, 

Matt Winston

Co-Founder Stan Winston School

www.stanwinstonschool.com

• Upvote 20

I can only echo the feelings already expressed. 

It is Truely a honour  to have you here and take the time to post. :)

awesome to have ya matt ,...props for everything your family and company have done for us and inspired us to the " insanity " level lol 

we love and appreciate you guys immensely buddy  * cheers 

• Upvote 4

I can not express the gratitude that we all share for your dad, his studio, and his work. Without him there would be no us. Having you here is a blessing beyond measure.

Cheers sir.

• Upvote 3

Awesome of you to stop in!  Thank you Matt for everything you have done in your fathers stead. 

IMG_2247.JPG

Edited by xdmray
  • Upvote 3

This is so awesome! Thank you for everything you've done in the special effects community! The SWS tutorials saved my ass a lot of times, the metallic painting tutorial is perfect for bios!  

• Upvote 2

Thank you Matt,  echoes all the above, your Dad sparked a little something in me that has helped me be the creative person I am today. And thank you for joining us on our infinite journey. Hope your Dads enjoying all the new creatures we create in his honour. Remembered forever in our hearts.

• Upvote 2

I seriously cannot even put into words of how much I agree with what has been said here already.

It's fantastic to have you here Matt! :D We will always be with the Predator legacy in honour of your dad and for Kevin! Sharing our passion and knowledge of this AMAZING creature design!! 

Thank you sir, truly, for everything. From stepping forward with Stan's legacy and for taking SWS to the next level in the effects community (It just keeps on growing!) All of it means so much to us! 

Thank You!!! 

-Marcus

Edited by The Wolf (MProjects)
  • Upvote 1