Lost Hunters Sanctum
Sign in to follow this  
ReyalS DeDAgheN

Designs and scribblies by: ReyalS DeDAgheN

12 hours ago, Nicole said:

I have always liked your bio designs, would like to see you do armor also. Any plans on that? 

I've messed with it a little. Perhaps I should start thinking about some, eh? B|

8 hours ago, OniHunter said:

Yeah im all for you doing a full Pred drawing. I would love to see a full hunter in your style.

Cheers.

I tend to get really, really critical of myself. 

But, I'll put my mind to it, and hopefully pull something from thine hat. ?

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Everyone are citical of their own work. But don't let that hinder you from trying new things. It is ok to be unhappy with something you've done, you don't have to like everything you do - I do not like every drawing I have ever done. Whether it is old or new does not matter, I accept it and move on. I have abruptly ended many drawings for that same reason - I don't like or "feel" it anymore and just can't see myself finishing it. That does not mean I have given up, just that I accept that I maybe need to practice more on a subject/ an area and that I will get better when I have practiced. Giving up would be to completely abandoning your tools and never create anything more ever again. And for what, not liking a thing you've made? 

With that said, you don't have to make a full body armor if you dont want to. Pick a bio design that you like and make some chest armor to go with it. Or a gauntlet. Start small. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2017 at 6:15 PM, OniHunter said:

You really need to sculpt.

Bro... sorry for the late reply, ???. 

I have a mannequin head, I just need more clay. I'm hopping to get a little something stated whilst its warmer. But... I'm scared... I'm scared I'm scared...?.