Lost Hunters Sanctum
Sign in to follow this  
OniHunter

This Is A Call Out...Dragon Con 2017!!!

If you can read this...Im calling you out! Im calling out all lost hunters of the Sanctum...this means you. I want to do the Sanctums first group hunt at Dragon Con in Atlanta, Ga. in 2017. I want as many of you there as possible so we can do a hunt video on the level of the old SDCC hunt videos. Those videos brought a lot of new members, artists, and talent to the hobby and I think we can do it again. We need to do it again!

So...everyone...from youngbloods to ancients...Im calling you out to come hunt with me at DCon 2017. Get those new projects rolling...repair the suits of old...save your pennies...rob a bank...do what you gotta do to get it done. I really want this to happen and I will do whatever I can to help everyone make it happen. Those that show up and suit up will receive a Sanctum goody bag with some Sanctum swag Im working on now. Yes...Im bribing you.  Its over a year away so...we can do this!

Cheers to you all!

• Upvote 2

Next year being the 30th anniversary of the first Predator movie makes this even more worthy. But.....I'd still be at Dragon Con anyway. I haven't missed one since my first one in 2001. ;)

• Upvote 1

All y'all

I got socked with big bills and a lot of other stuff, so I can't go :(

I'll be with y'all in spirit..

may your blades never be dull !