Lost Hunters Sanctum
Sign in to follow this  
Eris

Ready to Roll

Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm a...  not really sure what the name of it is, from Mid-Michigan.  I've moved from auto body painter/customs, to stage costumer, to milliner, to historical costumer, to steampunk costumer, to armor, Henson puppet replicas (I have a full size Skeksis in my basement, technically 2- one is custom) and full size puppet monsters (Nikodemus and the Great Owl from Rats of Nimh), to Star Wars, now to Preds!  Not sure what to call myself other than I love to make things that terrify.

I'm currently working on two full Preds I purchased, updating, painting, repairing.  I'm a hand painter primarily, and have recently started airbrushing again so my style is unusual.  Hope to get in and out on the con floor for the first time in November after my hand heals from surgery.

Great to be here!

Edited by Eris
  • Upvote 1

Thanks!

Quick newb question- would you like me to post repair/update progress in the different sections- ex. armor repair in armor, skin repair in skins?  Or, everything in the "new build" section?  They were purchased from another hunter, so they're technically not new.  Let me know, thanks!

Edited by Eris

Hahaha

Well then!  I'll get on it!  Lots done so far, lots to do too...

Edited by Eris
  • Upvote 1