Lost Hunters Sanctum
OniHunter

New Project Rewards 2016

Hello all!

While talking with various people I keep hearing whispers of projects looming in the future for many...including myself. So, here is a little incentive and push if you will...anyone who starts a NEW project and does a thread on it, from start to finish... from now to the end of the year... will receive a Sanctum T-Shirt and auto sticker. Start...to...finish...on the board. I wanna see some projects going! Lets get this sucker rolling...just cool shit to see everywhere!

If you are up for the challenge just post in this thread a brief description of what you are creating. That way you are in the running for the Sanctum swag. At the end of the year we will take the top 3 decided on by the staff, and you the members will vote on the best project. The winner will receive a custom tag on the forum and a $100.00 visa gift card!

I hope to make this an annual thing as it will push the slower folk (ME) to bring those ideas to fruition and get the ol' creativity juices flowing again. I mean, if your gonna do it anyway why not get a little something back right?  I hope to see as many of you as possible jump in on this!

I look forward to seeing yalls work!

Cheers!

I have a nice project in the back burner. I should be starting on next month. :) 

Would love to see what everybody is been up to and see new hunters come to life, so GET TO WORK PEOPLE!!!!!!

Edited by NeoKazama
  • Upvote 1

I'm making a full second Lady Predator this summer/fall. I have a set of armour from SPGFX that needs customizing and finishing, and I casted up my own Bio to go with it!

As soon as I get started on it I'll start a thread.

• Upvote 1