Lost Hunters Sanctum
SPGFX

Predator Mega Cannon

Here is an update on the Predator Mega Cannon I've been working on.

Here is the pencil drawing I did to get my vision down on paper. Not much to go by but it will come together.

IMG_2885.JPG

This is going to be a BIG plasma caster with 3 barrels , a removable shoulder mount, stock and tri pod mount. It will incorperate multiple LED arrays controlled by a few Arduino Micro boards.

Here is the main barrel and side barrels all cut and glued. These are just rough and I will add details when the assemble is complete and I can see how things look.

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2932.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

There will be a outer wing section which will slide on a track. I got this assembly all cut and just testing the fit and clearance with the 3 barrels.

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2936.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

• Upvote 1

I got all the major forms all done. Shot a few coats of filler / primer to seal and even out the MDF board. I got stared on the details and things are finally starting to shape up. 

image.jpeg

These window details are acrylic , cut and back engraved with the symbols. They will be backlit with LEDs. 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I got the rifle stock all designed, cut and glued together. I did some rough sanding to see how things look. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by SPGFX
  • Upvote 1