Lost Hunters Sanctum
Sign in to follow this  
OniHunter

Settling In

I really dig it Scott. It's awesome.  It definitely has brought back the feel of the old lair, supported the forum since 09 and still own my hoodie and shirt lol 

I just spent the past couple hours posting reference images of Wolf.  Was very straight forward to handle! Some old and new were added from the old gallery i helped with (mostly new) I hope they're ok :) I'm more than likely going to help with the other preds too. I have a crap ton of pics to share! 

Edited by The Wolf (MProjects)

I like it ! :D I know I'm one of many people who missed the variety of costume part categories that got taken away when Predatorium took that away (and was vocal about that back then), and you returned them to what they should be with this new site.

• Upvote 1

Agreed Fett, the variety of categories is key to a site dedicated to building costumes. Each category represents one part of the costume that might a huge amount of resources. So I really dig that aspect of the new site. Chat room is nice, i am a chat whore. ha! New octagon background is a nice touch, and it most definitely feels like the old Lair as whole!

Keep it up! working out great here.

• Upvote 2

Feel so at home here...to be honest it has that vibe and feel of the original lair. The old place was about the members, that is still the case.

Now it's up to all of us to fill it with the content. 

• Upvote 2

Scott, all y'all

I love it, I love it, I love it :D 

categories are good, I can find things easily.

I like the paintbrush option, and the white text on dark background is easy to read.

Diggin' everything so far, and no problems that I've seen.  It feels clean and is easy to navigate.  Well done Scott!!!

Brian

I am just over ecstatic. 

I am finally home again with the Elders. Can't wait to start getting things posted, and back up to the level of the "old days" (even though I was a late bloomer, xD).

Forum looks nice. The layout is easy to navigate. Looking good. 

Keep up the great work. 

On 2/9/2016 at 9:49 PM, AndrewM said:

Feel so at home here...to be honest it has that vibe and feel of the original lair. The old place was about the members, that is still the case.

Now it's up to all of us to fill it with the content. 

Good to see you Elders chose to bring us back. 

This is going to ROCK!

Geez there is just so many problems im really not sure where to start.....just bugging. This is great and I'm really liking the builds so far. Every one has really positive input and it's a joy to progress in this hobby once again.

cheers 

• Upvote 2