Lost Hunters Sanctum
Sign in to follow this  
OniHunter

Mission Statement

Welcome all! We built this place for all the lost, scattered, and wandering members of the PREDATOR hobby and fandom. Many of us withdrew from this world because of a difference of opinion, life for many changed, new roads taken, and other reasons too many to list. Small groups of us stayed in contact over the years through various ways and means but, the same recurring conversation was happening. We missed the good old days! We missed the old days of community, comradery, and friendship. Many of us never found the same elsewhere.

This place is special to us Lost Hunters. This place is about community, comradery, friendship, and inspiring each others creativity. We strive to motivate and support each other in our projects and in life. The combined years of experience and wealth of knowledge can not be measured. Many of our founding members are industry pros working in the fields of props and special effects daily and are a valuable resource to this community. But, what favors that is the community we have created over the years. The Lost hunters have been supporting, motivating, and harassing each other for over 10 years and, will continue to do so. We are a tight, well knit, and productive community. The Lost Hunters hope you will be a valuable addition to this place and community. We run a tight mothership here...we are strict but fair. We are adults and we treat each other as such. Respect is earned not given and we expect you to show the Sanctum, and its members the respect they have earned...and we will in turn show you the same.

So...through random and unexpected events... a spark flickered, it was seen and felt by many...creativity started to flow...the fires were lit, and the Sanctum was founded. The horns have been sounded and the beacon is lit...all those that find these halls are welcome! We are the Lost Hunters! Welcome, to Lost Hunters Sanctum. Wander no more...

logo.jpg

• Upvote 4

(walks in, looks around, sees everyone, gets a huge smile on face)

I... am.... home..... Home! 

many thanks, many many thanks, all y'all..... :)

(now, does that look like a combination wristblade & plasmacaster on Oni's arm?  And it moves? 

Inspiration sharpens inspiration like iron sharpens iron.....      )

• Upvote 3

I haven't worn a Pred suit since 2010. This year will change that. The old crew is coming together in a new community, and it's time to bring back the old school love we had for each other and our mutual love of the amazing artistic creations of SWS and ADI. Let's do this! ........again. LOL

• Upvote 3

Wow....I just looked up the old con pics, and Dragon Con 2009 was actually the last time I wore a Pred, not 2010. Getting forgetful in my old age. LOL

• Upvote 3