Lost Hunters Sanctum
Sign in to follow this  
OniHunter

New Predator Movie!

Few things I'm worried about is for one, the Helmet. In Predators the classic Predator used a small looking helmet, that looked some what like a AVP style helmet. That helmet didn't sit right with me, it was off in many ways.. I do hope they use a original or come close to sculpting one that looks like an Original. Even if they change it up, at least put some work on that bio.

I think the recent Facebook news about it being titled, "The Predator" is fake. I believe that was just marketing for the official Predator (1987) Facebook page. If it was the official name, Fox would market it better like they did with Alien: Covenant. They didn't even post the picture on the official Predators and Predator 2 pages.  

Edited by Noland

Lol I stop Following a lot of the Posts on Facebook. See a lot of the fake Hot-Toy images floating around.

I agree. He would be a good supporting character...or as a cameo advisory type character. I dont think it would be believable for him to be toe to toe with A Pred.

• Upvote 1

No news lately? 

I haven't heard any recently. 

One thing I truly hope they do with this is create a PREDATOR that is worthy of its title as "most dangerous hunter in the galaxy".

I'm talking about bad MOFO! Cooler than 'Wolf', meaner than 'Berserker', more stealth than 'Jungle Hunter', and able to take on multiple aggressors without so much as breaking a sweat. 

Here's hoping. ?

I hope its a rumor...and just that...but 50 cent is supposed to be in...please no. Im gonna get flack for this but, I hope Arnie is just a cameo or supporting role. I dont think hes got what it takes to carry out a "spectacle" role for the film.